Announcing the New Hertfordshire Family Centre Service
From October 2018, you will start to see changes to support for children, young people and their families from pre-birth through to when a child reaches 19. The new Hertfordshire Family Centre Service will bring children’s centres, health visiting and school nursing to work together to provide a more joined up service.
We are very excited about the new service and wanted to let all our families know what is happening.
Announcing the NEW Hertfordshire Family Centre Service.
Our Vision Statement
Welcome, Listen, Support & Empower
Our Mission Statement
Hemel Hempstead East Children's Centres Network is committed to:
- Helping under 5’s to be safe and free from all kinds of harm
- Providing opportunities for families to enjoy healthy lifestyles, financial stability and progress to achieve their full potential by meeting their needs
- Empowering families to make positive choices
- Working together with all stakeholders to build a stronger community.
We will judge our success by:
- Families with young children from the whole community to use our centres
- Showing that we have helped families and children to improve their lives
- Demonstrating that our services have had an impact on safety, well being, economic stability and achievement
- Provide equal opportunities for all.